|Your cart is currently empty|
CredoID is a comprehensive and reliable access control and security software platform. By leveraging open platform hardware, providing REST API for integrations and extensive tools for automation, we make end users' lives easier without compromise on Security. CredoID is comaptible with HID, Mercury, Suprema and Azure controllers.
A Powerful Package
CredoID includes powerful tools for process automation: scheduled operations, custom alerts, trigger-based rules and even a scripting engine. Trigger rules help you customize system behavior based on event data. Send notifications, toggle alarms, lock or
unlock doors depending on event type, time or reason. If you need even more power over system behavior, a scripting engine is available. Build custom logic, interlock clusters of doors, count users, manage groups of customers or create a guard tour – all the power is at your fingertips.
HID Global, the indisputable leaders in access control technology. A wide range of devices –from Mercury EP and LP series boards, classic HID Edge EVO and VertX EVO, to the latest HID AERO controllers and even Suprema CS-40 – are supported in CredoID. STid and HID mobile credential management is integrated directly in CredoID. Pick STid Architect or HID R-series or Signo readers and enjoy convenience and freedom of Mobile IDs.
Grade 3 intrusion protection system from Dutch company ASB Security works in tandem with access control, and can be armed / disarmed seamlessly from any reader or CredoID UI. Aperio IP hubs and wireless locks from Assa-Abloy are supported for cost-effective building upgrades. Rugged mobile devices from French company Coppernic feature integrated HID iClass, STid (Mifare) or UHF readers, and enable easy deployment of reliable access control and time-and-attendance solution in remote, hazardous or temporary locations. On software front, we have teamed-up with equally impressive partners. SPLAN integration provides a comprehensive visitor management solution, DOORTABLET ensures in-building navigation, conference room / parking / workspace reservation system. DIGIFORT and LENSEC Perspective VMS integrations provide license plate recognition, event clip recording and even PTZ camera control via HTTP requests.
Cloud-ready Secure Platform
CredoID v4 provides a comprehensive toolset for Cloud services. Available as a standalone installer or in Docker containers for Windows or Linux and featuring floating license engine, CredoID can be deployed in high-availability VM setups just as easily as it is on a single machine. Being accessible does not compromise security. CredoID follows security hardening recommendations from HID Global and Mercury security. It uses end-to end encrypted communication from web or mobile clients to access control readers and controllers, which ensures secure usage of the system.
- Unified and open hardware platform
– combine several generations of controllers from different manufacturers and benefit from their advantages
- Modern WebUI with customizable dashboard
- Interactive floor plan, including event highlighting and key controls
- Advanced monitoring with persistent alerts and threat levels
- Multi-factor IDs, including built-in HID Origo and STid mobile credential management
- Interlock, Anti-passback, scheduled door modes and Holiday exceptions
- Elevator control and wireless lock support
- Rule-based automations and custom scripts
- Powerful filtering and search capabilities
- Active Directory support
- Extensive report engine, including Time And Attendance data
- Role-based Operator permissions
- Logical DB segmenting (e.g. by buildings, floors, tenants, etc.)
- Mobile Manager application for iOS and Android
- Checkpoint™ Mobile reader-controller for guard tours, mustering and random checks
- ID badge template design and printing
- CCTV / VMS Integrations
- License plate recognition and parking management
- Integrated Visitor management and
- Workplace reservation systems
- Open REST API
- Multi-language support
Copyright Midpoint System UAB 2023